- 54” X 40 Yards Premium Nylon Tulle Fabric Bolt.
- Perfect for Art & Sewing Crafts, Weddings, Decorations, Birthdays, Ribbon Art, Wrapping Gift Boxes, and Displays.
- 30 Colors
How To Cut Tulle From a Bolt:
- Cut your tulle fabric into pieces that measure 1 - 1 1½ yards (our tulle bolts are 54” wide, which is about 1½ yards).
- Smooth out the piece of tulle on a flat table, then grab one end of the tulle and begin to fold it up in a long strip between 2” and 3” wide and 54” long.
- The ends are going to look ragged. Feel along the tulle starting from the end, work your way along the fabric, squeezing it to find where it becomes thick. Cut off the period at the point where it begins to feel thick.
Our 54" tulle bolts are made from 100% nylon fabric, offering quality that you can't find anywhere else. These premium bolts are perfect for all sorts of art and craft projects with their fantastic quality, stunning colors and spectacular texture. The light and airy feel the tulle fabric creates a luxurious appearance to whatever you apply it to, making it perfect for creating gorgeous tutus, costumes, dresses, and wedding gowns. With its high-quality construction, the fabric will hold its shape and resist wrinkling, offering an unmatched appearance. Please select which colors you want from the list of thirty from the drop-down menu to place your items into your checkout bag. Then update the quantity to specify how many yards you wish to order.